Before getting started, let's do a quick recap of Streamloots' main sections. You can find them in the right-hand vertical panel.
- View Public Page: This is what your viewers see when they first access your page. By default, the main collection will be shown at the bottom. If you want viewers to get to your page and purchase packs, share the URL (https://www.streamloots.com/username) as soon as you go live.
- Dashboard: Only you, the content creator can access this page. Here you'll find community interaction stats, achievements, and a news panel.
- Manage My Collection: This page allows you to manage and edit your cards, set chest prices, configure card probabilities and crafting mode settings, etc.
- My Collections: A quick way to access your existing collections. You can hide, pause, manage or edit collections (will redirect you to Manage My Collection)
- Revenue: Here you can check orders, transactions, and most importantly, configure your payment method. Setting up a payment method is required to be able to receive payouts. More information here.
When you first create your Streamloots account and make your first collection, your account is limited, and you won't see all the features of the platform. To unlock the full potential of Streamloots, you just need to get your community to play 10 cards. Once completed, your account will level up, and you will have access to all of Streamloot's features.
Create a collection
- Click on My Collections > Create Collection
- Choose whether you want to use your own custom collection or start with a Streamloots Originals collection. We recommend starting with Streamloots Originals, as these are completely ready to use. Make sure to select which cards from the collection you want to add
- If you wish, configure your card rarities, probabilities, and cooldown.
Set up card alerts
- Go to Alerts & Widgets > Alerts
- Copy-paste your alerts' URL into a browser source in your streaming software (e.g., OBS)
- Configure alert duration, sound, text-to-speech voice, etc.
- Use the two options at the top to test your cards and purchases alerts.
Configure a payment method
- Go to Revenue > Configuration and Payments
- Under Payout Configuration, select Configure
- Add a PayPal email and choose a payout period.
- Once it's time for your first payment, you'll need to activate your Hyperwallet account. This is a one-time configuration that allows you to receive payments automatically. More information here.
- Save your payment configuration
Setting up these 3 aspects of the platform should get you started. However, there are endless possibilities for your collections and streams. We suggest taking a look at our blog for more information on how to expand your use of Streamloots.
You can also refer to this video for more information on the platform. Though it may not fully correspond to the current web interface, the concepts covered have not changed. We recommend taking a look to get a general idea of how the platform works.
Getting started with Streamloots - Overview