Coupons are a great tool to boost sales and offer promotions, but keep in mind that using them too often can devalue your collection.
Tips for discount coupons
- Create 5 to 20% discount coupons. Save bigger discounts for very special occasions.
- When offering a discount code, give it the most visibility by announcing it on social media, including it in your stream title, showing it on screen, etc.
- Big discounts can help you sell more, but this will also make your viewers pile up a lot of cards and may make them feel the interactions are not so valuable anymore. So make sure you don’t give too much!
- Create your own discount codes using words that are easy to remember. This will make it easy for your viewers to use the code.
- If you are going to delete cards from a certain collection or even an entire collection, you can create a 20% coupon for viewers as compensation.
We don't recommend offering discount coupons too often. If viewers notice that you often have discounts, then they will only buy packs when there’s a promotion.
Tips for free-pack coupons
- Limit free packs to a limited number of users. This way coupons will be more effective since viewers will pay more attention to the chat or social media in case there’s a promotion. Check out coupons’ conditions here.
- You can use this type of coupon when you get a host or raid from another streamer. This is an opportunity for you to promote your Streamloots collection to new viewers / potential new followers.
- Once in a while, you can share a free-pack coupon link on the chat or social media to reward your community for being loyal (and as a reminder that you are using Streamloots). You can also set goals such as “if we get to 40 purchases, I’ll drop a coupon with 5 free packs on the chat”.
- Do not give away too many packs! You have put effort into your collection, and this may devalue your cards.
Check out how coupons work here.