Rankings are a good way to encourage your users to buy more packs.
There are two rankings:
- Redeemed cards: Includes users who have redeemed the most cards during the selected dates. Disenchanted cards do not count.
- Purchased packs: Includes the users who have purchased the most packs during the selected dates. The packs purchased as gift count for the user who paid them.
When a ranking is visible, all users who go to your collection can see it and compete for the first position. Please note that daily rankings may take a couple of minutes to be updated.
Using rankings to increase sales
You can use the ranking as a tool to improve sales or the activity in your collection. Make the ranking of purchased packs visible, prepare some special prizes for the users who finish in the first positions and announce them to your viewers.
Here are some examples of awards that other Streamers give to users who are first in the ranking of purchased packs:
- Special role on Discord.
- A special Funko Pop or any other prize.
- A random Steam key
- Additional packs in any of your collections.
- A personalized video for those users.
The frequency of the competition is up to you, but we recommend making it weekly or monthly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.