Important: If you didn't create a second account by mistake, please follow the steps from this article to connect your current Streamloots account with the new platform. And remember, regardless of the platform you used to log in, you can still use Streamloots on Facebook (even if you've logged in with Mixer or Twitch). The platform is only needed to log in to your Streamloots account. If you only have one platform connected to Streamloots, we recommend connecting at least one more just to log in to Streamloots in case you lose access to your primary platform. Log in to your account as usual and follow the steps from this article.
If you’re a Mixer streamer and would like to recover your account or even merge two accounts, please open a ticket by this form, and we’ll take care of the rest.
You currently can't merge two Streamloots accounts yourself, but you can disconnect your main streaming platform from your Streamloots account by connecting it to another that's not in use.
For instance, let's assume that you created a Streamloots account using Twitch, and you configured your collection using that account. However, your main streaming platform is YouTube. If you created a different Streamloots account using YouTube, you can disconnect it from your secondary Streamloots account and connect it to your main Streamloots account by following these steps:
- Log in using your secondary Streamloots account (In the example above, YouTube).
- Connect that account to another platform such as Facebook. To do so, check out this article
- Once your secondary Streamloots account is connected to another platform, disconnect your main streaming platform from that account (In the example above, YouTube).
- Log in to your main Streamloots account and connect your main streaming platform to it.
- Finally, you can change your main Streaming platform in Streamloots using this article: How to change my main streaming platform in Streamloots